The best way to cool and display your precious white and red wine collection is with Danbys fashionable and convenient wine cooler. Take your entertaining to the next level with the addition of a built-in wine chiller with forced air cooling and a touchless button LED display to your home bar or island. This spacious unit provides 5.7 cubic feet of cooling space for up to 60 (750ml) bottles of your favorite wines on attractive black storage shelves. The bright and modern blue LED interior lighting beautifully showcases the bottles through an elegant tempered glass door designed to protect your collection from potentially harmful ultraviolet rays. In addition, the thermostat allows you to easily program and maintain the internal temperature anywhere between 41F - 64F (5C - 18C). This esteemed appliance also features a stainless-steel door frame with dual-pane glass and a matching handle. Plus, it comes with a reversible door swing allowing you to open it from the left or right-hand side based on your preference.
- 5.7 cu. ft. built-in wine cooler stores up to 60 (750ml) bottles of wine
- Superior fan-forced cooling maintains an optimal and consistent internal temperature throughout the unit
- Temperature range: can be set between 41F - 64F (5C - 18C).
- Temperature memory reverts to the last set temperature after a power failure
- LED interior lighting illuminates the contents without using significant amounts of energy
- Digital thermostat with blue LED display
- Reversible door swing: can be modified depending on the setting
- Stainless steel door frame with dual-pane glass and matching handle
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
||26 10/16 "
||38 4/16 "
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.