This modern upright freezer by Danby is ideal for all types of households and decors. The classic design allows it to easily integrate into any setting and the generous 8.5 cubic feet of storage space is ideal for smaller families and couples There's plenty of cooling area due to the four handy door shelves and four additional quick-freeze shelving units. The convenient manual-defrosting function makes it easy to maintain and keep ice-free and it also features an internal drip tray. The ultra-modern mechanical thermostat is a breeze to program and monitor while the scratch-resistant worktop is ideal for storing extra accessories. This ultimate freezer also features an intelligent reversible door hinge which allows you to adjust it for either left or tight-handed opening and offers a 5-year warranty on parts and labour with in-home service to boot.
- 8.5 cu ft. capacity: Family size upright freezers perfect for Condos and Apartments.
- Energy Star Compliant: Energy efficient to help you save money without sacrificing performance
- Mechanical thermostat: Easy to use, adjustable variable temperature range.
- Manual defrost with drip tray
- 3 Quick Freeze Shelves
- Integrated full width door shelves: 4 full width door shelves helps in organizing your frozen food and having often used foods at hand.
- Garage Ready: Freezer can perform in temperatures from -11.2F to 10.4F (-12oC to -24oC).
- 5 Year Parts & Labour in Home Warranty: Industry leading warranty for peace of mind.
Energy Star Rated:
8.5 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.