Many families prefer upright freezers as they tend to take up less floor space. But thats just one of the reasons this contemporary model by Danby is so popular with consumers. This full-sized freezer can provide a very impressive 5.9 cubic feet (168 liters) of flexible space with 3 shelves and 3 drawers to make food storage easier. The esteemed Energy Star rating means the appliance will help reduce costly electricity bills and the manual-defrost function makes maintenance a breeze. The mechanical thermostat is very easy to set. This modern appliance also features a clever reversible door hinge which enables you to adjust it for either left or right-handed opening. This unit is Garage Ready unit comes with a 5 year in home warranty on parts and labor.
- 5.92 cu ft. capacity (168 Litres): Compact upright freezer perfect for small space living
- Energy Star Compliant: Energy efficient to help you save money without sacrificing performance.
- Mechanical Thermostat: Easy to use, adjustable thermostat.
- Flexible frozen food organization: 3 full width wire shelves & 3 drawers make food storage easier.
- Garage Ready: Freezer can perform in temperatures from 0oF to 110oF (-17oC to 43oC).
- 5 Year Parts & Labor in Home Warranty: Industry leading warranty for peace of mind.
||22 10/16 "
||23 13/16 "
||57 14/16 "
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.