Not available for California, US residents
This 12,000 SACC inverter portable air conditioner by Danby is perfect for cooling living spaces up to 600 square feet. Its four castors make this unit easy to move from room-to-room, and the quick-connect hose feature makes it very easy to install. Use the Smart Control features to adjust the temperature from anywhere, anytime through voice control! To help maximize your comfort, this unit is also equipped with a 3-in-1 design: air conditioner, fan, and dehumidifier - to ensure your guests feel comfortable no matter the weather outside. The Air Vent angle in this model also is 80-degrees wider than older models and provides stronger air flow that reaches further and cools quicker. SACC is short for Seasonally Adjusted Cooling Capacity.
- Convenient 3-in-1 design: Air conditioner, fan, and dehumidifier
- 12,000 SACC Portable Air Conditioner cools spaces up to 600 sq. ft.
- Dual Hose design: Innovative new design ensures minimum heat leakage and maximum cooling
- Smart Control: Control the temperature in your space anytime, from anywhere with voice control
- R32 Refrigerant: Environmentally friendly, R32s GWP (Global Warming Potential) is 3x lower than R410a
- Electronic Controls with LED display and remote control
- 80-degree wider angle air vent provides stronger air flow that reaches further and cools quicker
- Inverter Compressor: Super quiet and efficient
- Auto Restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- 24-hour timer
- Easy to install
- Easy to move: Castors and Integrated handles for easy room-to-room transport
- ISTA-6 Packaging
- Warranty: 24 months in-home (parts and labor)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.