Cool down with this 14,000 BTU (10,400 SACC) portable air conditioner by Danby, perfect for cooling spaces up to 450 square feet. To help maximize your comfort, the 4-in-1 design: air conditioner, fan, dehumidifier, and heater helps ensure you feel comfortable no matter the weather outside! Enjoy three powerful fan speeds to personalize your cooling experience, and the single-hose design efficiently exhausts warm and humid air outside. Designed for year-round use, enjoy the heater function in the winter months, and the AC, dehumidifier, and fan mode in the warmer months. Change the temperature using the remote control or electronic controls on the LED display. This model automatically restarts after a power failure, and it comes with a reusable, washable air filter! This AC uses R32 refrigerant, which reduces global warming potential by 3x compared to R410a refrigerant. SACC is short for Seasonally Adjusted Cooling Capacity.
- Convenient 4-in-1 design: Air conditioner, fan, dehumidifier, and heater
- 14,000 BTU (10,000 SACC) portable air conditioner cools spaces up to 550 square feet.
- R32 Refrigerant: Environmentally friendly, R32's GWP (Global Warming Potential) is 3x lower than R410a
- Powerful 3-speed fan
- Dehumidifier Mode with direct drain for continuous operation
- Heat Pump function: Indoor temperature range of 13C-27C (55F-81F)
- Electronic controls with LED display, shine through chassis, and remote control
- Auto Restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- 24 hour timer
- Single hose design efficiently exhausts warm and humid air outside
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Easy to move: Castors and Integrated handles for easy room-to-room transport
- ISTA-6 Packaging
- Warranty: 24 months in-home (parts and labor)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.