When you're seeking relief from the unbearable summer heat it's comforting to know you're just a touch away with this well-designed portable air conditioner. The environmentally-friendly and energy-efficient model can churn out 8,500 BTU's of cooling power to make sure rooms up to 350 square feet are kept as comfortable as possible. The chic appliance comes with two fan speeds, two cooling levels and a dehumidifying mode. This model can be programmed via the convenient remote-control unit as well as the easy-to-read green LED display settings. It's easy to program the appliance to fit your personal schedule by taking advantage of the automatic on/off feature as well as the practical sleep mode. This unit has a 48-pint capacity every 24 hours along with a direct-drain system. It operates on environmentally-friendly R410A refrigerant and the single-hose design will efficiently send the warm humid air outdoors. The medium-sized air conditioner/dehumidifier apparatus also comes with a 12-month warranty on parts and labour along with in-home service.
- 8500 BTU cooling capacity
- Cools areas up to 350 sq. ft. based on the conditions
- 48 pint (23 litre) capacity per 24 hours with direct drain feature
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls with remote and green LED display
- 2 Fan speeds (High - Low), 2 cooling levels & 1 dehumidifier mode
- Auto on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Single hose design: efficiently exhausts warm humid air outside
- Fits easily in sliding glass doors, slider and double hung windows
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 28 6/16"- 79 15/16" wide
- Exhaust hose length: 59 1/16" (150 cm)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.