This 4-in-1 air conditioner will keep you cool as the summer heat and humidity attempt to invade your home! This model can churn out 12,500 BTU's of air-conditioning power to help cool down areas up to approximately 400 square feet - making it ideal for medium-sized rooms and offices, as well as apartments and condos. The air conditioner can be programmed, controlled, and monitored by the integrated remote control, as well as the electronic buttons and LED display. The castors on the bottom help make this easy to move from room-to-room, and it comes with a reusable, washable air filter! SACC is short for Seasonally Adjusted Cooling Capacity.
- Convenient 4-in-1 design: Air conditioner, fan, dehumidifier, and heater
- 12,500 BTU (8,000 SACC) portable air conditioner cools spaces up to 400 square feet
- R32 Refrigerant: Environmentally friendly, R32s GWP (Global Warming Potential) is 3x lower than R410a
- Powerful 3 speed fan circulates the air
- Dehumidifier Mode with direct drain for continuous operation
- Heat Pump function: Indoor temperature range of 13C-27C (55F-81F)
- Electronic controls with LED display and remote control
- Auto Restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- 24-hour timer
- Single hose design efficiently exhausts warm and humid air outside
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Easy to move: Castors and Integrated handles for easy room-to-room transport
- ISTA-6 Packaging
- Warranty: 24 months (Parts & Labor) in-home
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.