Cool down with Danby's 9,000 BTU (5,000 SACC) portable air conditioner, perfect for spaces up to 150 square feet! Its four castors make this unit easy to move from room to room, and the single-hose design efficiently exhausts warm and humid air outside. In addition, the 24-hour programmable timer helps to reduce costs by allowing you to decide when its operating and when it can shut down. To help maximize your comfort at home, this model is also equipped with an air conditioner, fan, and dehumidifier, to ensure you and your guests feel comfortable no matter the weather outside. SACC is short for Seasonally Adjusted Cooling Capacity.
- Convenient 3-in-1 design: air conditioner, fan, and dehumidifier
- 9,000 BTU (5,000 SACC) portable air conditioner cools spaces up to 150 square feet
- R32 refrigerant: environmentally friendly, R32s GWP (Global Warming Potential) is 3x lower than R410a
- Powerful 2-speed fan
- Dehumidifier mode with direct drain for continuous operation
- Electronic controls with LED display and remote control
- Auto-restart: unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- 24-hour timer
- Single hose design efficiently exhausts warm and humid air outside
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Easy to move castors and integrated handles for easy room-to-room transport
- 24-month warranty on parts and labor with carry-in service
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.