Save time and money with Danbys 18ENERGY STAR compliant dishwasher - space saving for small space living. This white built-in dishwasher holds up to 10 place settings and one silverware basket. It has 4 wash cycles to choose from: Regular, Auto, Intensive & Quick; plus sanitize mode. Equipped with a stainless steel tub, this dishwasher can withstand years of washes. And at only 51db, less than the volume of a normal conversation, this dishwasher runs quietly in the background. The delay-start feature allows you to pre-select a desired start time so your dishes get washed on your schedule. Take the pain out of washing dishes with the Danby 18built-in space saving dishwasher.
- 18 wide Built-in: Space saving for small space living
- 10 place setting capacity with silverware basket
- Electronic controls with Digital display: Provides easy select options with the touch of a button
- Delay start feature: Washing dishes shouldnt be a chore, schedule your washing around your schedule
- Sanitize Function: Use hotter water and longer wash times to kill 99.999% of food soil bacteria
- Energy star compliant and low water consumption
- Quiet operation: Maintain ambiance in the kitchen with this quiet dishwasher. Operates at 51db which is less than a normal conversation
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.