Save time and money with Danbys 18 ENERGY STAR compliant dishwasher, perfect for small space living. This all black, built-in dishwasher holds up to 10 place settings and one silverware basket. It has 4 wash cycles to choose from: regular, auto, intensive, and quick; plus sanitize mode. Equipped with a stainless-steel tub, this dishwasher is durable and built to last. The dishwasher is designed to operate at 52 decibels, which creates less noise and disturbance than the volume of a normal conversation. The delay-start feature allows you to pre-select a desired start time, so your dishes get washed on your schedule. Take the pain out of washing dishes with the Danby 18 built-in space saving dishwasher.
- 18 wide built-in: space saving for small space living
- 10 place setting capacity with silverware basket
- ENERGY STAR compliant
- Electronic controls with digital display, provide easy select options with the touch of a button
- Delay start feature: washing dishes shouldnt be a chore, schedule your washing around your schedule
- Four convenient wash cycles: regular, auto, intensive, and quick
- Four temperature settings
- Sanitize function: use hotter water and longer wash times to kill 99.999% of food soil bacteria
- ENERGY STAR compliant and low water consumption
- Designed to operate at 52 decibels, less noise than a normal conversation.
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
||19 8/16 "
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.