The Danby 5-in-1 multifunctional stainless-steel microwave packs a lot into a 1.0 cu. ft. microwave: air fry, convection roast/bake, broil/grill, microwave, combination micro/convection or micro/grill and 1,000 watts of cooking power. It can air fry your favorite foods with little to no oil! French fries, onion rings, chicken, seafood, spring rolls, you name it! On top of its air fry capabilities, this unit has 9 convenient menu options, a broil/grill function that can be set anywhere from 5-95 minutes, and a combination micro/convection or micro/grill cooking option. You can also defrost your meals by weight or by time and deodorize the cavity of the unit to help remove unwanted smells. The child/control lock out option guarantees a safe environment for your child! This microwave can do it all! This model also offers an 18-month warranty on parts and labour.
- 1.0 cu. ft. (28L) capacity, 1000 watts of cooking power, 10 power levels
- 5-in-1 multifunctional microwave oven
- Air fry: delicious fried food with little to no oil. Frozen options include French fries, onion rings, chicken nuggets, chicken legs, chicken tenders, shrimp, fish sticks, spring rolls, and mozzarella sticks
- Convection roast/bake allows the microwave to function as a regular oven with temperatures from 100425F with or without preheat.
- Broil/grill: timed function using element for 5:0095:00 minutes
- Microwave: 9 auto menu programs: beverage, dinner plate, soup, potato, vegetables, oatmeal, pizza, cake, and cookie
- Combination micro/convection or micro/grill cooking: C1 microwave and convection fan, C2 microwave and grill
- Defrost by weight or time
- Keep temp/low temp control: yogurt, proofing, keep warm and slow cook
- Speedy cooking: adds 30 seconds
- Deodorization: deodorizes cavity to remove smells
- Control (child) lock & sound on/off function: for safety and peace of mind
- Eco mode: turns off screen
- Stainless steel cavity
- Includes turntable, grill tray & rack.
- 18-month warranty on parts and labor with carry-in service
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.