Discover the styling and simplicity of Danbys 10.3 cubic feet (292 L) white bottom mount refrigerator, perfect for small space living in a condo, apartment, or townhouse! Reduce your electricity bill and save on energy with this ENERGY STAR rated model. Cut down on clutter with two and half adjustable shelves, three-door shelves, and one crisper drawer offering maximum storage versatility. All your favorite frozen items can be stored with two convenient drawers, keeping your freezer accessible and organized. Easily find your eggs, vegetables, or fruit with the bright LED interior lighting system. The sleek stainless-steel-looking exterior has a slim design, a handle-free opening, a reversible door for left or right-hand swing, as well as a flush back so that you can place it anywhere in your home. This model can serve as your main fridge or as a second option to increase storage capacity.
- 10.3 cu. ft. (292 L) capacity Bottom Mount Refrigerator
- ENERGY STAR complaint, energy-efficient to help you save money without sacrificing performance
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- 2 full width and 1 half-width adjustable glass shelves for maximum storage
- 3 door shelves
- Vegetable crisper and tempered glass cover
- Bright white LED light illuminates the interior
- A reversible door hinge allows you to adjust for either left or right-handed door opening
- Integrated door handle
- Electronic thermostat
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.