This 9,000 BTU ductless split system comes with a 1-to-1 configuration, is Energy Star compliant, and uses an Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant. The external unit heating belt allows the product to operate at an outdoor temperature range of -15C~30C in heating mode. The Heat Pump makes this a 4 season solution. Auto Swing helps circulate the air in the living space, and the Louver position memory restores function to your last saved setting.
- 9,000 BTU ductless split system
- 1-to-1 configuration
- Energy Star compliant
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Inverter Compressor operates more efficiently in extreme weather conditions
- External unit heating belt allows for cold weather operation to temperatures as low as -40C (-40F)
- Heat Pump makes this a 4 season solution
- Auto Swing: circulates the air in the living space
- Louver position memory restores function to your last saved setting
- Refrigerant leakage protection will shut down the unit in the event of a failure
- Auto-restart: unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Remote control
- Powerful 3-speed fan
- Installation Notice: These are permanent units that require a licensed HVAC installer
- Exterior unit dimensions: W: 30 1/2", D: 13", H: 22"
- Exterior unit weight: 31.5 kg
||34.45 (indoor) 35.43 (outdoor)"
||11.22 (indoor) 13.58 (outdoor)"
||14.76 (indoor) 23.03 (outdoor)"
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.