Looking for a way to help clean the air in your home" Take a look at this brand new 3-in-1 Air Purifier from Danby! This model comes with a true HEPA filter (capable of capturing up 99.97% of airborne dust, allergens, smoke, pollen, etc.), a UV light sanitizer which helps to kill bacteria and germs, and Odor Reduction technology. Its the perfect way to improve the air quality in any space up to 222 sq. ft., like your home office, living room, bedrooms, and even your cottage getaway. It also comes equipped with 3 fan speeds, a filter replacement indicator light, and Silencer Technology, which operates as low as 32dB! And last, but certainly not least, this model is Energy Star rated, AHAM Verifide, AND ETL Certified, so it wont have a big effect on your utility bills.
- TRUE HEPA Filter (Captures 99.97% .3 microns)
- UV Light: helps kill bacteria, viruses and germs
- Carbon Activated Pre-filter reduces odors from pets, smoke and cooking
- Ideal for 222 Square Feet Area with high CADR (Smoke 143, Dust 145, Pollen 228)
- 3 Fan Speeds with Electronic Control
- Silencer Technology: operates as low as 32dB (low fan speed).
- Filter Replacement Indicator
- ENERGY STAR rated, AHAM Verified, ETL Certified
- 2 years Warranty
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.